KSE invites all of you to a seminar delivered by Dr. Tae-Woong Koo at Morgan Lewis’s Intellectual Property Practice.
The topic of the seminar is “Intellectual Property Rights for Knowledge Service Engineering Students”.
Those interested in this field, please attend and share your precious opinions.
- Date & Time : 2013. 10. 4.(Fri), 1 p.m.
- Venue : E2-1 #1501 Lecture Hall
- Speaker : Dr. Tae-Woong Koo (Morgan Lewis’s Intellectual Property Practice)
- Topic : “Intellectual Property Rights for Knowledge Service Engineering Students”
- Contact Number : Department Office of KSE (☎042-350-1602~3)
- Intellectual property rights provide important tools in protecting innovations. This seminary will cover fundamentals of intellectual property rights and how knowledge service engineers can protect their innovations. In addition, several areas of information technology face challenges in receiving patent protection. This seminar will also cover such challenges and possible solutions. Finally, mechanisms for intellectual property enforcement and their impact on creative economy and sustainability of the business ecosystem will be discussed.
- Tae-Woong Koo is an attorney at Morgan Lewis’s Intellectual Property Practice. Morgan Lewis’s Intellectual Property Practice provides a full range of counseling, prosecution, licensing, and litigation services to U.S. and foreign enterprises in a variety of industries. Morgan Lewis’s Intellectual Property Practice also have expertise in trademark, copyright, and trade secret protection issues, as well as matters arising from franchising, advertising, the Internet and e-commerce, outsourcing, and managed services.